Thursday, August 7, 2008

ALONE!!!!???!?!?!?!


Have you ever been abandoned in the middle of a deserted and scary road dumped by the only person you trust, the only person “you thought ”you can count on the person that’s been always your safe haven and suddenly that heaven turns in to hell and that trust turn in to a sea of doubt and mistrust suddenly you are left stranded lonely and scared, shivering and crying for help you are certain you’ll never get. To feel like your brain is about to explode and your heart is burst into a million of little pieces that you can no longer see because they are so tiny and far apart?
Have you ever understood why people commit suicide have you ever understood how sweet would it be, to taste the eternal kiss, the gift of total darkness and the bliss of the everlasting sleep,
Have you ever saw the whole world so dark, so large. You know how does it feels to be so tiny in a large dark world? to feel that you just want to sleep away your life?
I did , I do, if you’ve never, then welcome to my world

3 comments:

Disturbed Stranger said...

That's my world...
It's a cruel world and we just have to accept it unfortunately...
But we can also learn to enjoy it if we're smart enough ;)

Unknown said...

Hang in there.. we all live in your world too ;*

The.I.inside said...

Disturbed Stranger : Thanx for stopping by, Maybe I'll learn how to enjoy it, or rather re-learn cause I am pretty sure i enjoyed it once.

Vixen : I'll do my best to hang on and how come i can't get to your profile?