Tuesday, September 15, 2009

it's my life

It's between me and God. That's the word you here from everyone. When they do or want to do something unaccaptable religion-wise. Which I guess, is mostly true. BUT when that someone is a little bit close to you, doesn't that affect you in a way and affect the way you consider them. Like a veiled girl taking it off or a christine girl marring a muslim. I might me close minded or selfish but I am sorry, "it's my life" and "it's between me and God" just don't cut it me, when u r that close to me. If it's a decision that's not open for debate , then expect a reaction. Don't expect indifference or an undieing support when I think you are screwing up. I promise that I will try not to be mean, I'll try to consider your feelings. But I will never understand, how you can be so stupid. But I need to be heard so I would be able to go on being ur friend. But if u will shun be behind those over-used cliches. Then expect nothing but total indifference or even worse I might choose to leave and if questioned I'll probably answer, "it's my life" or even"it's none of you business"

No comments: