Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Christmas ??

First of all,
I'd like to wish you all
Happy Eid
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah and
Happy New Year.

How come Christmas, is the only holiday that gets a Merry not Happy .

anyways Christmas is nearly here, it the shopping season, it's the season to be jolly.

I am a huge junkie of Christmas movies, they are just so damn... Happy. I've been called a lot of things in my life but happy is definitely not one of them. but somehow the Christmas spirit ALWAYS gets the best of me
I'll leave you with my all time favorite Christmas song




Deck the halls with boughs of holly,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

'Tis the season to be jolly,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Don we now our gay apparel,

Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

Toll the ancient Yule tide carol,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

See the blazing Yule before us,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Strike the harp and join the chorus.

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Follow me in merry measure,

Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

While I tell of Yule tide treasure,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Fast away the old year passes,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Hail the new, ye lads and lasses,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.

Sing we joyous, all together,

Fa la la, la la la, la la la.

Heedless of the wind and weather,

Fa la la la la, la la la la.


5 comments:

Umslopagas said...

Merry christmas to all.

*** Walk over to the closet to pull out some walnuts, want some?***

P.S.:

I removed the word verification upon your request.

Bishop to knight five, your move;)

The.I.inside said...

yeah sure, pass the walnuts please.

the verification is gone.
My god, you are a chess kinda guy?
I suck at it , a colleague tried to teach me once learned all the moves, won a match, taunted that person to death, knew if i played again I'll get my ass whooped, so i never played it again.

Umslopagas said...

I learned chess when I was 6, I was preparing to go professional, when something happened and I had to quit.

Chess is never about moves, it's about focusing on an overall strategy for the game, which areas to control and how to control them.

If you want, I can teach you the few things I still remember:)

The.I.inside said...

strategies , yeah that's what i suck at
not so good with strategies, it might be because I try to use them so much in real life, I can't apply them to games.
Anyway I would love to learn it, but bare in mind i could be a little bit dense.
maybe one day you'll tell me why you quit

Umslopagas said...

I quit cause I used to practise with my grandfather, he quit when my grandmother passed away, he was too depressed, never left his house till he passed away 7 years later. My offer stands when and if you choose to utilize it:)