Sunday, August 2, 2009

AM Back & a Tag

5 month Later I am back.
and Like I always say I hope I am back for good.
Still catching up on blogs seeing what happened in these last month. Congrats to Slop for getting married. and 4 Brownie for finally having the chance to visit her home country.
As usual insomniac brought tears to my eyes with her posts so am trying to read it slow (don't wanna cry at work) so am not sure if there is anything new with her.
O! and I just discovered a Tag from slop so I'll do it now

Here goes nothing

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1- To Travel outside Egypt
2- To Have Tons of posts in this blog
3- To have some change in my life
4- To stop being soo negative
5- to stop trying to understand myself
6- I much as I pretned I don't, I can't wait for my first love, where the hell are you, you a$$hole? get here already
7- Finishing this tag
8- posting this tag

8 Things I did Yesterday:

1-went to the dentist
2- found the curl activator I was looking for, since forever
3- got stood up by my cousin
4- bought some stuff for my mom
5- watched tv

8 Things I wish I could do:

1- fly
2- buy a BMW
3- Give my dad a fortune
4- read people's mind
5- Travel outside egypt
6- Lose some weight
7- absorb other people's power, like that dude at the show heroes
8- Sing on tune and in a good voice

8 Shows I watch:

1-Heroes
2-lost
3-prison break
4-CSI
5-CSI:NY
6-CSI: Miami
7-Super Nature
8-The Simpsons

And the list goes on

8 Things I love:

1-My family
2- writing
3-Music
4-My books (reading)
5- MY New G1 Mob
6-My friends (I think)
7-My freedom
8- MY Job (sometimes)

8 Bloggers I tag:
I dunno
anyone who reads this
:D

6 comments:

Ice Queer said...

You've been missed, welcome back! =)

Slop said...

Now, don't cheat, these are only 5 things you did yesterday :P

Welcome back my friend

Brownie said...

first of all welcome back, u have been missed =)
for the tag, i can not wait to c more posts for u and to c u in love ;)
for reading ppl mind, i was thinking just about it yesterday, i don't think it is nice as it sounds, i prefer not to know the whole truth, is not it better?!

The.I.inside said...

Thanks Ice,

The.I.inside said...

slop, it was an un-interesting day, doing this tag just remind me how boring my days can be. thanks a lot man :p

The.I.inside said...

Thanks Brownie I've Certainly Missed you ALL.
I've seen the movies and I've read the books that say that reading mind is not cool and makes life harder. BUT I think I would enjoy it. am paranoid by nature I always believe ppl are bad mouthing and hating me. if i read their minds i would know for sure. plus learning how to read the body language is like reading minds, don't you think? am good at guessing what people feel, but I wanna know what they think.