Friday, February 27, 2009

The Third (Tag)

THE OBLIGATORY PART: Go to your favorite search engine and enter your FIRST name and the word NEEDS in quotes (" [Your name] needs”), and see what comes up. List the first 10 sentences that make sense and then tag some of your friends - and don't forget to tag me back too! I followed instructions -this is what I got...


needs help but she is like a monkey given a dagger (that's just plain rude)
needs to attend nursery school and receive support with transition (No I really don't )
needs contact with other children and support to counter trauma of separation and return (no I don't)
needs her Zac Efron (who!)
needs a dose of lecture (I know I don't, or maybe I do)
needs your help (2tbara3 wallaw be gna)
needs ______ (don't worry! I don't know what I need either. )
needs not to wait too long. (To do what?)
needs to go see a shrink more than a fertility clinic (yeah I guess I do need a shrink but what does the fertility clinic has to do with anything)
needs at least the support of 30 families to provide about $100 a month on a regular basis (That Would be Nice, 2tbara3 wallaw be gna )

OK , it's revenge time, LOL just kidding, I tag zee puppet , gjoez and Ice queer.

3 comments:

Umslopagas said...

Wait for the next surprise, mesh 7ar7amek;)

Brownie said...

that was hilarious :D

batates_777 said...

Girl..you are tagged again :)