Monday, February 23, 2009

The second, (Tag)

I saw that tag at Brownie, and I liked the way she answered, I liked her even more than I did before, Like the nice person she really is she didn't tag anyone, because that tag is a pain in the .... Neck.
but then she tagged me because .....
I have no idea why she did that but here it goes.

1- I am the moodiest person you can ever meet, this it makes it hard for me to answer any question of what your fav anything or what would you do if cause most times it's about mood.
2- I allow people to push me over a lot, but if I don't want to do something, I usually won't do it no matter who asked me to.
3- I have very low self esteem but I cover it well, with a lot of bull$hit about being a great person and loving my self
4- My dad was an accountant here in Egypt but now he drives a cab in NYC, I used to say that to all my friends proudly in school but now am ashamed to admit that I don't tell anyone in work what my daddy does.
5- My mother's Father was a Millionaire but when he died my mom didn't 90% of her inheritance, the usual of her brother ripping her off.
6- My mom was 28 when my dad left for USA, my siblings were 6, 4, and 8 month old I was 5.
7- I am a facebook addict, I have been at facebook since the late 2004 early 2005.
8- I like to visit people's blogs and not leave a comment and pretend I've Never been there, although it's a little bit stockierish I can't help it, I am curiouse by nature.
9- I hate it when people say I am a seriouse person, cause I used to consider myself funny, but lately I am begining to understand their point of view.
10- I wasn't always this selfish, but I think being the center of my own universe, I think it's my twisted way to over come my low self esteem
11- Although I mainly like to keep to myself I am very talkative and I go on talking forever.
12-Although I claim I want to change but deep in myself I am ok with all my faults.
13- My first (and Only) crush with to a guy I only saw for a week and after he left I wished that I never wanna see him again, becuase I didn't like the way he made me feel (happily , giggly and like a school girl)
14- I resent my parents a little because they blow their collective life away so they would make us happy.
15- I didn't know I resent my parents.
16- I feel most of the time that I am not in on a huge secret concerning life as a general.
17- I believe that I might go crazy one day.
18- I hate to admit that I am wrong (even to myself)
19- Lately I've started to believe that this blog is really therapeutic and when I write a post concerning any issue, it stops bothering me.
20- I can't wait to experiment life.
21- I believe that whether I died now or 50 years later, nothing in my life would be different
22- I don't resent the fact that am 25 and still live with my parents. I don't feel smothered by their love and I try not misuse the trust they gave me
23- I don't have a curfew but if i came home near midnight it drives my mother crazy.
24- I love singing along while driving even though people usually look weirdly to me and in summer when the AC is on they think am talking to my self.
25- I've changed a flat tire for my cars more times than I could ever count.

At last am done, Originally I intended to only write one line sentences and not talk about my family, but at the end I couldn't help myself.
Anyways, that's the tag people and like brownie I tag anyone who wanna do it. knock yourself out

6 comments:

Brownie said...

thanks alot The.i.inside, iam flirted and u know what after reading this one i wish i had asked to write 50 things :)
i always thought that u r the only child, and yes i believe that the blog is therpautic, it is better than diary, and for the crush, i can imagine ;), really i know u much better now than before and that is really nice

The.I.inside said...

brownie
I only said the truth , after all that's the whole point of that blog, I liked you and your blog from day 1.
you though am an only child because I didn't talk about them? I was intending NOT to talk about my family in virtual life I do more than enough of that in my real life.
Thank good you didn't ask me to write 50, it was hard already. (but secretly I enjoyed writing it. Thanx friend )

Umslopagas said...

Again, quite honest, still you prctised restrain, like I did;)

Brownie said...

yes i always thought u r the only child coz u did not mention them and u said u r spoiled :)
the reason i tag u, coz i was thinking to tag u from the start bas i did not coz as u said it is pain in the neck ;) but when u said u like those tags, i tagged u.
happy that u liked doing it and i enjoy reading it

The.I.inside said...

I am flattered that you think of me, and unfortunately I am spoiled, a spoiled brat to be honest one of my parents great achievement is that they managed to make the 4 of us as spoiled as if we are an only child. to this day I HATE when someone tell me no, and throw a tantrum worthy of a 7 years old brat.

Umslopagas said...

Since you enjoy tags, you've been tagged at my blog, good luck :D