Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Very First Tag

I was Tagged by U. and this is officially my first

favourite Colour: Black
Favourite Perfume (Guys) : Don't have one
Favourite Perfume (Girls) : Huge Deep Red
Favourite PJ brand: don't use them
Favourite Clothes Brand: don't have a fav, but if i have to, then it's esprit .
Favourite Person in the Entire World: Someone from my Family
Favourite Country: Spain
Favourite Car: BMW
Favourite Sport: I don't like sports
Favourite Sports Player: -
Favourite Spot in the World: My Bed
Favourite Animal: Horse
Favourite Movie: an interview with a vampire
Favourite Singer: Don't have any at the moment
Favourite Day of the Week: Thursday .
Favourite time of the day: Dawn if am awake and outside, or else Night
Favourite holiday season: Christmas (it's not exactly an official Holiday Season in egypt)
Favourite number: 2
Favourite food: Pizza
Favourite chocolate: Dark ones
Favourite Cartoon:The Last Unicorn
Favourite Blogger: Um
Favourite Icecream Flavour: Mucha / chocolate/lemon.
Favourite Mobile Brand: Nokia
Favourite Name: Zaen
Favourite Hobby: Reading / Music
Favourite Room in my House: My room
Favourite Fruit: Apples
Favourite Flower: dunno flowers names
Favourite Qur'an Reciter: dunno names
Favourite Ayah: Won't type it in English
Favourite Website: Google


I tag, zeepuppet and batates_777 :D ,

6 comments:

batates_777 said...

Oh ! I am Tagged :)
Thank god it is not a tough one !
prepare yourself to some Tag comin soon :)

batates_777 said...

I am done :)

Umslopagas said...

Hmmm,

Interesting answers

The.I.inside said...

Doing this tag made me realize I hardly have any fav. I love too many things in in the world to choose from :(
I should work on that.

Gihan said...

Google favorite website? I like this blog already!

The.I.inside said...

Well thank you Gjog. one of the things I can't live with out is Google. Glad I found another google fan ^_^